Our Mission is to promote healthy living in the comfort and safety of your home. We are committed to enhancing your quality of life through our care and service.
What is a Home Care Caregiver?
A Home Care Caregiver is a paid helper who assists you with activities of daily living in your own home. A Caregiver has the passion to help others maintain their health and promote an active lifestyle, while building personal relationships. The Alere In-Home Care team takes the time to know you, your personal interests and hobbies, so we can get to know your story.
You do not need to be medically licensed or certified to perform the required duties. However, you need register with the State of California's Home Care Services Bureau, have your CPR certification, pass a background check, and have your most recent physical exam with TB test.
You are passionate about Senior and Elder Care. You are compassionate with an uplifting, warm and nurturing personality. You are committed to improving our Community’s quality of life. You aim to provide the highest level of care. You enjoy being in the company of others. You are patient, calm, and responsive, not reactive.
PROMOTE DAILY: Mental Stimulation, Personal Contact, Physical Activity, Nutrition, Relaxation
- Honest and dependable
- Demonstrate good judgment
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Good communication skills
- Able to follow patient care plan as instructed by medical provider and Alere In-Home Care
- Must be physically and mentally fit to handle the demands of caregiving
- Registered via Home Care Aide Registry
- Annual Physical Exam
- CPR Certification
- Employment Verification
- Finger Printing (Live Scan)
- Proof of Legal Presence
- TB Skin Test/X-Ray Result